Finding the right job is all about finding the right fit.
At Iowa State Savings Bank, we work with a greater purpose in mind, to provide people with the financial tools and confidence they need to meet their financial goals. Interested? Then keep reading to find out what it’s like to work at ISSB.
Live the ISSB Way
Everyday is a journey guided by our mission: Be Fair. Earn Respect. Have Fun. Make Things Better.
- We believe that success comes from bringing everyone’s unique experiences and talents together to build a stronger team. We nurture our teams’ skills through learning and growth and promote from within whenever we can. Our CEO is a great example; he started at the bank as a college intern!
- Helping customers is at the heart of what we do. Each day we work hard to build a lasting relationship with all of our customers and view them as our friends and neighbors.
- We aren’t a bunch of stuffy bankers. We like to have fun, too! Our team and family members join together for picnics, night out at ball games, holiday parties and much more. We enjoy friendly competitions by supporting our team colors during the Cy-Hawk game and raising money for local charities while wearing Jeans for a Cause.
- As a locally and employee owned business, we value the communities we serve. With locations in Creston, Lenox, Corning and Diagonal we call Southwest Iowa home. Our team is committed and continues to invest in our communities. We offer many volunteer opportunities including serving meals, hosting kids club events and participating in fundraisers.
Above and Beyond a Paycheck
You help customers meet their goals; we want to help you do the same. ISSB offers competitive pay, great benefits and special perks to keep you happy and healthy.
Feel Well, Do Well
- We recognize the importance of putting you and your family’s health first. That’s why we offer affordable benefit options including medical, dental and vision plans along with a subsidized wellness program membership.
- We believe that time outside of the bank is essential to pause, refresh and thrive. We strongly encourage you to utilize paid time off in a way that fits into your lifestyle. Therefore, we provide generous time off and 8 paid holidays for our team.
- We value you and take pride in the strengths and abilities of our ISSB team. Through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), you share a piece of our success. And if that isn’t enough, we also offer a 401(k) plan for your future financial protection.