Current Positions Available
Part Time Teller - Diagonal Branch
Iowa State Savings Bank is recruiting for a Part-time Teller at our Diagonal branch. The work schedule for this role is Monday through Friday 8:45 AM – 12:15 PM and one Saturday morning per month. In this position, you are the bank’s front-line representative in shaping the customer experience. Tellers process transactions such as deposits, withdrawals and check cashing and advise customers of bank services for cross-selling and referral opportunities. We are looking for a team-oriented individual who is willing to go above and beyond to follow our mission of “Be Fair, Earn Respect, Have Fun, and Make Things Better” for our customers and co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Outgoing, interactive personality
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Mathematical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Effective selling and cross-selling abilities
Return completed applications and your resume, to our Human Resources Officer at email@example.com. Applications are also available through IowaWORKS online at www.iowajobs.org or call 641-782-2119 x2.
Iowa State Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.