Iowa State Savings Bank COVID-19 Update
Posted March 16, 2020
Iowa State Savings Bank is committed to our communities. This commitment guides us as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a pandemic last week.
The safety and security of our customers and team members is always our top priority. We will pull together and rally our teams to protect you and your finances during the rapidly evolving Coronavirus situation. You can count on us to keep you informed and offer tools and resources to help you navigate the current environment.
As a precautionary measure, all transactions will be handled through drive up access in our Creston and Lenox locations starting on Tuesday, March 17 until further notice. Our Corning and Diagonal locations do not have drive up access, therefore our services in these two locations will be more limited. We are developing a plan to continue to serve business customers and others as we are able in Corning and Diagonal. If you need to access your safe deposit box, open a new account, or schedule an appointment with a lender, please call 888-508-0142.
We are working to minimize potential disruptions to our customers and we appreciate your patience as we protect your health and safety.
Here’s what Iowa State Savings Bank is doing:
- We are continuously receiving and reviewing updates on the Coronavirus from state health departments, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have begun providing regular communications to our employees to keep them informed and ensure they have the resources they need to remain healthy while also serving the needs of our customers.
- We have confirmed that each of our critical vendor partners has a comprehensive business continuity plan designed to ensure ongoing, reliable service.
- We have enhanced cleaning efforts in each of our locations.
Here’s what you can do:
- Learn more about online, mobile and phone banking options and resources that enable you to do your banking almost anywhere at any time.
- Use your debit card rather than handling cash.
- Locate ATMs near you, including hours of operation and operational status.