A quicker and easier way to pay! A mobile wallet is a digital means of keeping your payment information ready for use on your smartphone, smartwatch or tablet. Avoid the hassle of paying with a card or cash.
- Make purchases at any store or online that accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay
- Use biometrics, such as Touch ID to confirm payments
- Transfer money directly to your friends and family
- Make secure payments that use encryption to protect your information
How it Works
- Download the Mobile Wallet app from the app store on your device. Some wallets are already built into your phone
- Add your Iowa State Savings Bank Debit Card or other card information into the wallet by following the steps provided in the app
- Activate your device by confirming registration. You may receive a text from Fiserv to confirm your activation
- Once activated, you will have access to pay at participating merchants, in apps or online through your mobile device
Check out these quick video tutorials to help you get started
Contact us to learn more.