Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone.
- Free - Use our app to make free deposits
- Convenient - Save a trip to the branch or ATM
- Simple - Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera clicks
How it Works
- Login to the TouchBanking Mobile app on your smartphone
- Click "Deposit"
- Click "Deposit a check"
- Choose the account you would like to deposit to
- Enter the amount of the check
- Click "Take photos"
- Take a photo of the front of the check. Make sure the entire check is inside the white box. Click "Use"
- Endorse (sign) the back of the check. Take a picture of the back of the check. Click "Use"
- Confirm your deposit and click "Make deposit"
- If all the required criteria has been met, your deposit will be approved. If the required criteria is not met, your deposit will be declined.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why was my check rejected?
Email confirmations are sent whenever a check is accepted or rejected. The rejection email will have the reason in red letters. Typically a check is denied for these reasons:
- Cannot fully read front image (entire check must be within the white box when taking the picture)
- Duplicate item (check has already been deposited)
- Improper endorsement
What do I do with the check after the deposit is submitted?
Keep your check until you verify that the deposit has been made to your account. After that, you should retain the check for 60 days. You may not present the original check or any substitute check created from the original check for payment at any other financial institution. After this 60 day period, you should shred the check.
Is there a cost to use Mobile Deposit?
No. Mobile Deposit is a feature included in our Mobile Banking App.