You've switched to a High Deductible Health Plan, now start saving for health care expenses and receive a triple tax advantage!
A Health Savings Account (HSA) allows you to pay for current health expenses and save for future qualified medical and retiree health expenses while earning interest! Our accounts have no monthly service charge, no minimum balance requirements and no per-check charges.
- Funds are accessed by debit card, checks or reimbursement process
- No deadline for self-reimbursements
- Unused funds roll over at the end of the year
- Funds are still available if you are no longer on a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Chose your contribution amounts throughout the year
- You own the account
- Contributions are not taxed
- Funds grow in a tax-deferred account
- Withdrawals are not taxed if used for qualified medical expenses*
Discover more information about the tax advantages here.
- Must be enrolled into a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan and not have other non-qualifying insurance coverage
- You cannot be a dependent on another person's tax return
- You must not be entitled to Medicare benefits
*Withdrawals may be subject to tax and penalty if they are used for other expenses.
**Contribution limits are subject to annual cost of living adjustments.